Friday, March 28, 2014

The Sun Came Out Just For Me Today

La, La, La
It took the clouds of life and blew them all away.

This song is so cute. Just think about the sun...coming out..JUST FOR YOU! I remember praying one summer that the sun would go behind a cloud just for me..ha.

Has anyone else seen the God's Not Dead movie? It is probably one of the best movies I've seen in awhile. It disproves the idea of atheism. I recommend it to anyone that thinks God isn't real.

The movie got me thinking. There was one scene that stated the fact that Jesus would die on a cross again just for me if He had to. Doesn't that just fill you with joy? I can't even imagine the pain Jesus went through on that cross. And to think, He would do it all over again for JUST ME. Woah.

To anyone who thinks they aren't special, I call their bluff. Everyone is special to God. If God would send His only son to die just for you, something must be special :) Remember that each of us are created in God's own image. For a long time, I didn't know what that meant. Maybe I still don't know fully what it means, but I think I have a greater understanding. For many, we wil be the only glimpse of God they ever encounter. Think about that when you start displaying distasteful behavior.

Things to take away:
  1. You are special
  2. God is real. Watch "God's Not Dead."
  3. We are created in God's image
  4. Display God wherever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment